Submit your entries now, because my 500-word writing contest is ending tomorrow, May 9th! If you didn’t see the original post, here are the guidelines and prizes:
- You must be following Writer’s BloK. When you submit your entry, make sure to tell me your username so I can check to be sure you’re subscribed! Send your entries through the contact page, or to my email: C.Marie.email@example.com/
- Your entry can be any genre, but I ask that you keep it PG-13.
- The word count, as said, must be 500 words.
- Your entry should be a piece of writing that has not been published, and, needless to say, is your own. It can be flash fiction, a poem, or the beginning of a story.
- I will not be accepting new entries as of May 10th, and the top three winners will be announced.
- Everyone is eligible to enter!
First Place Winner: $10 e-gift card of their choosing: Amazon, Books-A-Million, or Barnes & Noble.
Second Place Winner: The ebook authored by yours truly, ‘Precipice.’
Third Place Winner: Six printable bookmarks
Hurry up and submit- don’t miss your chance!
Good luck, everyone.
P.S. If you don’t have time to write up something just for the contest, remember: This can be the beginning of a story. If you have an unpublished piece of writing you’ve been working on, take five hundred words from that!