I’ve decided to host another writing contest (this will be the second so far), but this time with a 500-word count. Keep reading to see the guidelines, and best of all, the prizes!
- You must be following Writer’s BloK. When you submit your entry, make sure to tell me your username so I can check to be sure you’re subscribed! Send your entries through the contact page, or to my email: C.Marie.firstname.lastname@example.org/
- Your entry can be any genre, but I ask that you keep it PG-13.
- The word count, as said, must be 500 words.
- Your entry should be a piece of writing that has not been published, and, needless to say, is your own. It can be flash fiction, a poem, or the beginning of a story.
- I will not be accepting new entries as of May 10th, and the top three winners will be announced.
- Everyone is eligible to enter!
First Place Winner: $10 e-gift card of their choosing: Amazon, Books-A-Million, or Barnes & Noble.
Second Place Winner: The ebook authored by yours truly, ‘Precipice.’
Third Place Winner: Six printable bookmarks
Well, that’s it I guess. I’m looking forward to reading your entries!
Until next time,